Looking for some flicks similar to “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” on Netflix? Well, guess what, you’re in for a real treat! We all dig those warm and fuzzy rom-coms that make us chuckle and melt our hearts. And if you’re a fan of that classic “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days,” you’re in for a real treat. Here are five fantastic romantic comedies you can kick back and stream from your cozy spot at home.
“A Perfect Pairing” (2022)
- Catch it on Netflix, you know the drill.
- If you were vibing with the career goals of Andie and Ben in “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days,” then “A Perfect Pairing” on Netflix is your jam. Lola Alverez (Victoria Justice) is on a mission to become the Regional Sales Director at Mythos Wine. But when her awful boss pushes her too far, she decides to kickstart her own gig and go after the highly sought-after Vaughn Family Wines in Australia. There, she crosses paths with the hardworking and easy-on-the-eyes Max Vaughn (Adam Demos). Curious to know if Lola can navigate both her work and love life? Well, you better watch this side-splitting film!
“The Hating Game” (2021)
- This one’s up for grabs on Hulu.
- Just like Andie and Ben grappled with mixing work and feelings, “The Hating Game” introduces us to Lucy Hutton (Lucy Hale) and Joshua Templeman (Austin Stowell) who are locked in a workplace showdown. After a merger shakes things up, Lucy and Joshua end up working desk-to-desk. This leads to all sorts of complications as they become fierce rivals, vying for the same Managing Director gig. Oh, and there’s some pretty intense sexual tension going on. Is it purely physical, or is there something deeper brewing? Dive into this flick and find out!
“Father of the Bride” (2022)
- Hulu’s got your back on this one.
- “Father of the Bride” peels back the layers of bringing your future partner home to meet the fam. Spoiler alert: it’s not always a cakewalk. This romantic comedy not only tracks the journey of the newly engaged couple, Sofia Herrera (Adria Arjona) and Adan Castillo (Diego Boneta), but also delves into the comical struggles of her father, Billy Herrera (Andy Garcia), and his wife, Ingrid (Gloria Estefan). Billy’s quite the character as he wrestles with accepting his daughter’s fiancé and wedding plans. Plus, there’s some deep-seated conflict in his personal life as he navigates the possibility of divorce with Ingrid. Can he find a way to embrace both his marriage and his daughter’s engagement? Join Billy on this rollercoaster of marriage and family life in this hysterical flick!
“I Want You Back” (2022)
- Grab your popcorn and catch it on Amazon Prime Video.
- Remember that heart-wrenching breakup in “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”? Well, one of the best things about breakups is that they’re just a plot twist away from a heartwarming reunion. “I Want You Back” takes the breakup storyline up a notch in this exciting movie. The tale starts with two different souls, Peter (Charlie Day) and Emma (Jenny Slate), both dumped by their significant others who’ve found new flames. Fate brings them together as they console each other over their losses in a stairwell at work. As they swap stories, they decide to team up to break up their exes and their new love interests. But where does it all lead? You better tune in to find out!
“Your Place or Mine” (2023)
- Find it on Netflix and make yourself comfy.
- What made “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days” so special? The casting! If you have a thing for a hot blonde (Reese Witherspoon) and a steamy brunette (Auston Kutcher), you’ll want to give Netflix’s “Your Place or Mine” a whirl. This movie features Debbie Dunn (Reese Witherspoon) and Peter Coleman (Auston Kutcher), who become best pals after a spontaneous hookup. Their lives take them in different directions, with Debbie in Los Angeles and Peter in New York. But, by some twist of fate, their paths cross again as Debbie heads to New York to wrap up her studies and have some “me” time. However, when she’s left with no one to care for her son, Jack (Wesley Kimmel), Peter steps in and offers to swap homes for a week. They’re practically living in each other’s shoes now. Dive into “Your Place or Mine” to witness the untangling of their unspoken love in this winding yet utterly entertaining journey.
So, whether you’re lounging in bed, sharing some ice cream, or hosting a wine Wednesday with your pals, these movies are your ticket to a whole lot of fun. So, go ahead and enjoy the laughs, love, and romance these fantastic films have in store! And remember to stay tuned to TV Tea for more reviews, updates, and suggestions to satisfy your film and comedy cravings!
movies like how to lose a guy in 10 days netflix,movies like how to lose a guy in 10 days on netflix,New movies like how to lose a guy in 10 days netflix,Best movies like how to lose a guy in 10 days netflix,Romantic movies like how to lose a guy in 10 days netflix,movies like how to lose a guy in 10 days reddit,movies like how to be single,movies like 10 things i hate about you,where to watch how to lose a guy in 10 days,how to hate a guy in 10 days,Did Netflix take off How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days?,What is the movie 10 days to break up with your boyfriend?,Is there a second movie to how do you lose a guy in 10 days?,How to make a guy hate you in 10 days movie?